2012年2月18日星期六

I love my authentic Louis Vuitton handbags

Louis Vuitton is very unique and desirable to many, well those who don't get put off by the chav status it seems to have adopted at the moment.
I just wish LV would hurry up and sue the pants off of these Chinese who are knocking out the fakes willy nilly and let this get back to the status it had a few years ago.
I also love the face that Louis Vuitton never have sales or outlet shops, The price you pay is the price that it will always be so you don't have to hold off and wait for sales as they never happen.
The only thing I really despise is the fact that there are so many fakes around, these make the brand look so cheap and tacky. I hate it when someone asks if it is real, how insulting it that but.
I would love to get the authentic Louis Vuitton handbags, but I will have to wait for a lottery win first.
Louis Vuitton has done really well, as it has been going for over 150 years and it is still a very much sort after fashion brand.
I have now come to the conclusion that my hubby is a fantastic bloke who I would not be without, don't get me wrong I don't get everything I ever want, but this was a fantastic surprise.
All I got on the morning of birthday was a card and he said he would take me shopping to get cheap Louis Vuitton handbags, I just assumed he had forgotten but as it turns out he didn't know which bag I would like, so I got to choose my own.

没有评论:

发表评论