2012年2月18日星期六

Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Would Make a Great Present

Well, right now I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! For my recent birthday I recieved authentic Louis Vuitton handbags, something I have longed for since the age of 14!
I recieved the most common/wanted bag which was the 'Speedy 30' in the monogram style. The bag itself is of excellet quality, with really thick, high quality leather.
It arrived directly from France (as you can only get them in very few shops in England and I live nowhere near them and authentic Louis Vuitton bags can only be ordered direct from France.) in a lovely Louis Vuitton box, complete witht dust bag.
The bags themselves are a bit like Mary Poppins style bags as they do look quite petite and not too oversized when carrying them round, howevr what I can fit into mine completley surprises me! I can normally fit in an umbrella, make up bag, phone, purse, packet of tissues, other bits and bobs and still have plenty of room to spare.
The Louis Vuitton bag that i recieved came with just the one pocket in it, which I tend to keep the keys for the lock in it, as I simply have the lock on the end of my bag and never actually lock it.
The padlock and key just add to the classic look of Louis Vuitton handbags and are in a very high shine gold colour (I am not sure as to what they are made of.)
On the Louis Vuitton bags the stitching is usually a yellow thread and then on the very edge of the handles it is dies a vibrant red colour.
I would definitley say that they are bags that last a life time and is you get the classic looking bags they never seem to go out of fashion andmy aunty has had the sameone for 30+ years now and it hasn't got a scratch to it.
Another thing I love about Louis Vuittin bags is that they 'oxodise' over time and by this I mean that the handles and trim start off a very clean, cream colour, however after time they begin to turn a dark brown colour which adds a vintage edge to it.
They are very lovely bags and are definitley recognisable, my bag cost £435 from the website and I think it was gift wrapped for free. You can now also get mon-monogram bags, which is basically where you can add a colour and you enitials to the bag to make it more personal, however this does come at a cost.
Please note that most genuine LV bags do come located with a serial code.
These bags are lovely and would make a great special birthday or chistmas present!

没有评论:

发表评论